Coaching with Me - Free Consultation
I offer a 1 month personal coaching package to help new assistants, leaders, and teams work like a well-oiled machine.
Personal coaching is important because every leader is different and requires a unique kind of support. On the other hand, every assistant has a unique set of skills to offer. It's not always easy to know what questions to ask and how to integrate an assistant in the best possible way.
I help new assistants figure out exactly what they need to do and get them doing it well. My support looks like:
- Helping your assistant understand the needs of the leader/team by asking the right questions
- Developing skills such as managing schedules, email, phone and travel
- Help with tech/computer set up to hit the ground running
- Project and task management strategies and tools to be highly organized and efficient
- Building relationships and trust with team members
- Weekly (or more as required) video coaching sessions
- Freedom to email or call me any time for support
- Ongoing mentorship after the month! I do not like to lose touch with my clients and consider them a valuable network
I work with both virtual and in-person teams, but all my coaching is online.
Who is this Coaching for?
If you are:
- relatively new to being an assistant
- an entrepreneur who has never had an assistant
- feel like you have some skills but are missing others, such as relationship building or some technical knowledge
- transitioning from in-person to virtual assistant and want to know how to best support from online
- have been out of the assistant role for a number of years and want a refresher
Then this coaching is right for you!
I would love to get on a call with you and talk about your needs. From there, I can tailor a coaching program for you.